Upon realizing the potential of this novel target, industry stakeholders have initiated several R&D efforts focused on exploiting the use of CD-47 as an effective biomarker for the diagnosis and treatment purposes
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “CD-47 Targeting Therapeutics Market, 2021-2035.”
The report features an extensive study of the current landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of CD47 targeting therapeutics in the healthcare industry, over the next 15 years. The report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. Amongst other elements, the report features:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of drug developers engaged in the development of CD-47 targeting therapeutics market.
- Detailed profiles of developers of CD-47 targeting therapeutics developers (shortlisted on the basis of our proprietary scoring criteria).
- A detailed analysis of more than 70 completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies of CD-47 targeting therapeutics domain.
- A detailed review of close to 600 peer-reviewed, scientific articles related to research on CD47 targeting therapies.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, in the recent past.
- An analysis of the funding and investments that have been carried out in this domain, in the recent past.
- An analysis highlighting the key opinion leaders (KOLs) in this domain.
- An analysis highlighting various social media trends (Facebook).
- A competitiveness analysis of companies, featuring insightful pictorial summaries and representations.
- An analysis of the initiatives of big biopharma players engaged in this domain.
- An analysis of the various start-ups engaged in this domain.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Target Disease Indication
- Acute Myeloid Leukemias
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Colorectal Cancers
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancers
- Ovarian Epithelial Cancer
- Oral Muscositis
- Small Cell Lung Cancers
- Type of Molecule
- Small Molecules
- Key Geographical Region
Key companies covered in the report
- ALX Oncology
- Conjupro Biotherapeutics
- Forty Seven
- Innovent Biologics
- KAHR Medical
- Trillium Therapeutics
For more information please click on the following link:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- RAS Targeting Therapies Market, 2021-2031
- Squamous NSCLC Market, 2021-2031
- Peptide Therapeutics Market, 2021-2031
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091