Amazon Music Unlimited Starts at $7.99/mo. New customers only. Terms apply.
is back in the saddle again, touring to promote his latest album “Good To See You.” The tour will bring him to theatres across North America in 2022. The first time, he will kick off the show on 12 March — Royal Oak, MI @ Royal Oak Music Theatre. The North American tour will see him bring his one-man show on the road for 79 stops.BUY TICKETS FROM OFFICIAL
North American dates include plenty of music cities. There’s the beautiful Cincinnati, which is located in Ohio and features some great venues like The Aronoffritz Theatre for concerts or Paul Brown Stadium if you want to see a game. Boston has hosted many famous musicians over time such as Elton John who played at Fenway Park back when he had two legs.
Rollins is a two-time Grammy Award winner who has released six studio albums in addition to being known for his work as an author, journalist, and entertainer. He will be touring again this year after taking time off due to personal commitments last December when he unexpectedly passed away from cancer at 69 years old.
His spoken word album ‘Spoken Word Guy was first released back in 2010 followed by its companion piece ‘Spoiled Rotten’ just three months later on November 16th, 2011 making it one of the quickest turnaround records ever within hip hop history.
Read More : Mitski Announces “Working for the Knife” Tour 2022 In the USA And Europe
The trek kicks off on March 12th in Royal Oak, Michigan. The tour includes prolonged runs along the east coast and through the south of America while he’ll spend quite a bit of time in Canada but does not have any dates planned for the west coast either. You can get tickets on October 5 at 10 am local time or you could try your luck online where they are still available – be quick because there is only a limited amount that will go begging through Ticketmaster.
Henry Rollins Good To See You 2022 Tour Dates:
- Mar 12, 2022 – Royal Oak, MI @ Royal Oak Music Theatre
- Mar 13, 2022 – Cincinnati, OH @ Bogart’s
- Mar 20, 2022 – Boston, MA @ The Wilbur
- Mar 21, 2022 – Albany, NY @ Hart Theatre
- Mar 24, 2022 – Huntington, NY @ The Paramount
- Mar 25, 2022 – Red Bank, NJ @ Count Basie Center for the Arts
- Mar 26, 2022 – Brooklyn, NY @ Warsaw
- Mar 27, 2022 – Glenside, PA @ Keswick Theatre
- Mar 30, 2022 – Richmond, VA @ The National
- Mar 31, 2022 – Raleigh, NC @ Duke Energy Center
- Apr 02, 2022 – Columbia, SC @ The Senate
- Apr 03, 2022 – Charleston, SC @ Charleston Music Hall
- Apr 05, 2022 – Ft Lauderdale, FL @ Lillian S Wells Hall
- Apr 06, 2022 – Clearwater FL @ Capitol Theater
- Apr 07, 2022 – Orlando, FL @ The Plaza Live
- Apr 08, 2022 – Ponte Vedra Beach, FL @ Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- Apr 09, 2022 – Atlanta, GA @ Variety Playhouse
- Apr 10, 2022 – Chattanooga, TN @ The Walker Theatre
- Apr 11, 2022 – Knoxville, TN @ Bij
- Apr 12, 2022 – Nashville, TN @ Marathon Music Works
- Apr 14, 2022 – Indianapolis, IN @ Old National Centre
- Apr 15, 2022 – Milwaukee, WI @ Turner Hall Ballroom
- Apr 16, 2022 – Madison, WI @ Barrymore Theatre
- Apr 21, 2022 – Burnsville, MN @ Ames Center
John G. Heath • 5 mins
- Apr 23, 2022 – Des Moines, IA @ Hoyt Sherman Place
- Apr 24, 2022 – Lawrence, KS @ Liberty Hall
- Apr 27, 2022 – St Louis, MO @ The Pageant
- May 03, 2022 – San Antonio, TX @ Aztec Theatre
- May 07, 2022 – Colorado Springs, CO @ Stargazers Theater
- May 08, 2022 – Boulder, CO @ Boulder Theater
- May 09, 2022 – Grand Junction, CO @ Avalon
- May 10, 2022 – Salt Lake City, UT @ The State Room
- May 11, 2022 – Boise, ID @ The Egyptian
- May 17, 2022 – Seattle, WA @ Neptune Theatre
- May 19, 2022 – Vancouver, BC @ Rio Theatre
- May 20, 2022 – Nanaimo, BC @ Port Theatre
- May 24, 2022 – Calgary, AB @ Bella Concert Hall
- May 26, 2022 – Saskatoon, SK @ Broadway Theatre
- May 27, 2022 – Winnipeg, MB @ The Park Theatre
- May 31, 2022 – Ottawa, ON @ Algonquin Commons
- Jun 01, 2022 – London, ON @ London Music Hall
- Jun 03, 2022 – Toronto, ON @ Danforth Music Hall
- Jun 04, 2022 – Montreal, QC @ Théâtre Corona
Where to Buy Henry Rollins Tour Tickets
There are three primary websites that handle tickets for music events today.
- Ticketmaster is the oldest of the companies, with decades in the business. They have a reputation for being greedy, have high fees, and are often criticized for not putting their best fans first.
- The ticket network is a newer company- which has been around since 2002, but still has to fight off accusations about scalping from other clients. While they don’t exclusively sell concert tickets, they typically have better prices than ticketmaster, and you can leverage resale features if you’re selling back your tickets at a loss.
- Vivid seats was built by a group of red hot Canadian innovators to create a company that was safe.
Henry Rollins Tour History
Henry Rollins is a living legend in the world of rock and roll. He’s been touring since he was 15 years old, and has seen it all from getting stabbed on stage to having his voice go out at a concert. Now, Henry is back on the road with an intimate tour that will take him across North America.
Henry Rollins is known as one of the most prolific touring artists alive. For over 30 years, he has toured the world relentlessly.
Henry Rollins has toured with many bands over the years, but he is most recognized for his time spent as the lead singer of Black Flag. What makes Henry Rollins stand out from other musicians? He’s willing to put himself on the line and take risks that others will not. That’s what makes him such an influential artist in rock music history.