The global Materials Informatics Market size is expected to rise value of USD 782.2 million by 2030 and registering a CAGR of around 26.9% from 2021-2030.
The global materials informatics market research provides detailed market information for segmentation. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the market outlook for materials informatics market in terms of factors driving the market, trends, supply and demand analysis, pricing analysis, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among others. The research study also provides a detailed perspective on the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
The report provides revenue of the global materials informatics market for the period 2017 – 2030, considering 2021 as the base year and 2030 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global market during the forecast period. The global materials informatics market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2021 to 2030.
It is pertinent to consider that in a volatile global economy, we haven’t just conducted materials informatics market forecasts in terms of CAGR, but also studied the market based on key parameters, including Year-on-Year (Y-o-Y) growth, to comprehend the certainty of the market and to find and present the lucrative opportunities in market.
Markets: The reports cover four key aspects, namely industry overview, business dynamics, competitive benchmarking, and company profiles, helping the readers to take a confident decision on the market entry, expansion, or exit in specific countries, regions, or globally.
Patents: This information helps our clients in foreseeing competitive moves based on tie-ups, buyouts, or filings of patents by innovative companies in the market.
Evaluating strategic business moves, based on already patented technologies or aspects thereof, including possibilities of monetizing patents.
Identifying innovative companies, as possible competitors, or partners, or for acquisitions/investments
Products: Herein, the product is a generic term, which could include products, parts, materials, technologies, or combinations thereof. Companies looking to drive an innovative agenda, need information about product definitions, demand analysis, technology benchmarking and roadmaps, patents, as well as, pricing analysis. All of these and more are available in our reports at a level of depth, which makes it highly actionable.
Applications: In the reports, we try to explain each product and technology and how they have different use cases and user types. Thus, we bring the best and most impactful of insights, along with detailed market estimations and forecasts.
Global Materials Informatics Market Report Highlights:
- North America dominated the global materials informatics market with the highest revenue share in the year 2020 owing to high technology penetration rate in the region
- The Asia Pacific anticipated to register the fastest growth rate over the forthcoming years due to rising internal research & development activity in the Asian companies
- Based on material, inorganics materials led the global materials informatics market with the highest revenue share of approximately 50% in the year 2020
- On the basis of application, electronics segment captured significant revenue share in the year 2020 because of the notable investments made for the internal R&D among the companies in the industry
- Alpine Electronics Inc.
- Phaseshift Technologies
- Nutonian Inc.
- Citrine Informatics
- Materials Zone Ltd.
- AI Materia
- Organic Materials
- Inorganic Materials
- Hybrid Materials
- Digital Annealer
- Deep Tensor
- Statistical Analysis
- Genetic Algorithm
- Chemical Industries
- Research and Development Agencies
- Material Science
- Food Science
- Paper & Pulp
By Regional Outlook
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Data Synthesis, Validation, and Forecasting
– Forecasting market size using the bottom-up method by utilizing data collected from primary and secondary sources
– Data forecasting using Delphi and Regression models
– Data Triangulation using market share, product mapping, and regional revenue methods
– Conducting in-depth interviews with industry experts and companies from demand & supply side
– Seeking updates on market trends, opportunities, drivers, and other factors
– Gathering information such as pricing, supply & demand statistics, value chain, etc.
Services we Offer
- Market Trends Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Market Mapping and Landscape
- Company Profiling
- Market Sizing and Forecasting
- Industry Analysis/Sub-Sector Analysis
- Go To Market Strategy
- Emerging Potential Market for M/A
- R&D Strategy Roadmaps
- Technology Scouting & Acquisition
- Feasibility Study
- What are the key drivers and challenges in the market?
- How does the supply chain function in the market?
- Which market segment is estimated to witness the maximum demand growth in the global market during 2021-2030?
- Which key players are catering to the demand for different materials informatics?
- What are the strategies adopted by market players involved in the global market?
- What are the key offerings of the prominent companies in the market?
- Which regions and countries are leading in terms of consumption and which of them are estimated to witness high demand growth from 2021 to 2030?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the supply chain of the market?
- What are the key consumers attributes in various regions for market?
- What is the market landscape for materials informatics market?
Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada
Call: +1 774 402 6168